Dreams. I had an interesting dream last night. I used to live in Hawaii on both the Big Island and Maui. In my dream I was running along the road to save a large group of people. The people around me realized that I was empowered and could help. So they shouted words of encouragement for me to be quick so everyone stayed alive and didn't get harmed. At one point I ran up over the top of a car that was metallic violet. Everyone seemed to understand how important this was. When I got to the place that needed the healing it was in a house. There I met my girlfriend who was kind and looked a little like me and was slim and tall like I was in my 20's and 30's and before. She hugged me and then I put up my hands and went to work. At one point golden light poured out of my hands so powerfully that I had to stand on my open hands in the air about 3 feet off the ground the golden light poured out so powerfully. Whatever the problem was it became healed and I felt at peace. All the people in the house and around it seemed happy and at peace and grateful that a healing had occurred. I gave thanks to God for being his instrument as I always do.
It was a lucid dream insofar as I had volition to do what needed to be done and the presence of mind to do it. However, at the time I didn't know it to be a dream just like most people don't realize that living on earth in some ways is like a lifetime dream.
If you have dreams where you are flying this indicates that you are psychically gifted and developing. If you can go where you wish while you are flying then you might be a candidate for soul travel if you have a good enough reason to choose to soul travel. However, deciding to soul travel is not a fluke to be taken lightly. It is very much like the responsibility of getting a driver's license and being a responsible driver. Just like when you drive a car if you aren't responsible either you or others can die. So responsibility and adult thinking is necessary for soul traveling.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes