Monday, March 21, 2016

If You Want To Keep Using Your Kindle, You Should Update It Immediately

 
 
 
Here's the problem with this. My personal kindle doesn't even say which one it is. Next, I couldn't get to menu or settings. Third, when I asked for help online they wanted at least 31 dollars for any help at all. Then on top of this my daughter's kindle she had let it die electrically for 6 months or more. So then I had to use my cord to charge hers up. I couldn't figure out which model she had either. If you can't figure out from the info you have which model (of many models) you have you cannot update your software with this fix because each model takes a different software. It is now 11:10 pm Monday March 21st and I still haven't been successful fixing either Kindle so it will still go online. And I have worked with computers as profession or as a hobby since 1966. Think about it.
 
There are going to be a lot of REALLY Pissed off Users tomorrow if they are trying to download E-Books and Amazon is going to have to be ready for this too!
 
begin quote from:
 
If you own one of Amazon’s pre-2012 Kindles, listen up: there’s a critical update that you need to install if you want to keep using it, and you must do so before March 22nd. According to an update on the company’s help …

No comments: