Sunday, March 5, 2017

I might have to download Firefox on new MacBook Pro because of font size problem

increase font size in published site no go in safari, only in firefox

Somehow the font size does not change when I click the increase/decrease button while in Safari. However, the feature works fine in Firefox. It's a problem because blog entries as very tiny. In ... link someone mentions in the blog section. Can this be fixed? What might cause it? Finally, if iWeb08

This is a response I found when going into Apple Communities help.

So, if this is true if I'm using the new computer I can't change font size in Safari at all. 

The problem arises when quoting as a blogger and a smaller font is used by the source.
Often this throws the font into a very small size and if there is no way to return it to normal size this becomes a problem blogging especially for those readers worldwide who don't know how to enlarge their type sets they are reading from around the world. 


No comments: