Tuesday, May 2, 2017

February 2017:Aerial Photos of California's Winter 2017 Floods, Storm

  1. As I was going through Interstate 5 near Sacramento I noticed rice fields under a long bridge span of many miles nearby on 5 that were completely flooded for miles. However, as I looked to my right I saw the water coming into the area that looked like rapids which I had never seen before in any flooding year like this one before so I was surprised. As I listened to the radio they said they were worried about a heat wave melting the snow too fast especially on the eastern Sierras that feed towards Nevada I believe from the California Sierras. So, I was looking for this as it is supposed to be 82 here in Mt. Shasta tomorrow. However, nothing came up. But, this came up which are pretty spectacular photos of what happened in February in mostly Northern California flooding.

    begin quote from:

    Aerial Photos of California's Winter 2017 Floods, Storm ...

    www.nbclosangeles.com/multimedia/Aerial-Photos...
    Winter storms unleashed days of downpours on California. These aerial images show the extent of the flooding ... Aerial Photos of California's Winter 2017 Floods, ...
  2. Aerial Photos of California's Winter 2017 Floods, Storm Damage

No comments: