Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Mystical Christian Visualization for Healing the Planet

I got to thinking about how Christians can help heal all life on earth.

Here is a useful visualization:

Visualize Jesus as big as planet Earth. See his golden light of healing come out from his heart and mind and enveloping the whole planet and all life upon it. This is a useful visualization for healing the whole planet and all life upon it.

By God's Grace

Note: This is a useful visualization that you can use for healing the whole planet or individuals that you love and care about too.  You can customize this for almost any situation you need in life.

Visualizations are extremely powerful. I cannot even fully explain to you just how powerful positive visualizations are for all life on earth and how much positive energy it brings into your life too whenever you do this type of positive visualization for your relatives or friends or for all life on earth or all life in the universe.

By God's Grace

When I was 5 years old I had Chicken pox and then in 1953 children sometimes died from chicken pox and measles all the time in the U.S. So, my parents were very scared that I might die too and so my mother and Grandmother prayed in the other room for me.

I remember Jesus coming to me and his golden light surrounded me and I began to get better from the prayers of my mother and my grandmother trying to keep me alive and healthy. Ever after that I almost liked being sick because I didn't have to go to school and Jesus would come to me and heal me and talk to me and the room would turn all golden and I would feel like I was in heaven.

By God's Grace

One year after this my parents who were both ministers at the time in a mystical Christian church were given their own church to run in Los Angeles that had about 1000 members. My mother conducted about 300 funerals the following 6 years from the time I was 6 years old to 12 years old. I realize now I was trained to counsel people during this time and to communicate with all the members of the church whether they were rich or poor or crazy or sane just like in any church.

But, I was completely taught how to minister to others. I realized recently that this was a component of why so many girls fell in love with me. Because I had been taught to listen to people's problems and I was taught how to help people solve their problems since I was born by my parents. So, I was a natural counselor.

Strangely enough, I began to realize this when I was watching "Sex Education" on Netflix when I watched Otis counsel people regarding various kinds of Sexual dysfunction. Because I always had this skill of helping people not self destruct too.

So, since I was quiet and didn't talk much to people before I was about 15 I was a listener. I listened carefully to what people told me and since I'm also very intelligent and intuitive often I could come up with rational logical solutions to their problems because I'm a very well integrated person in all ways because I had two parents that were ministers that were always very helpful to people. So, I learned from them this ability just like I learned from my father and grandfather to be a storyteller like them.

So, I wouldn't call myself a good writer but I would call myself a good storyteller. In other words I'm good at communicating information to other people and I'm also good at saving people's lives in various ways too.

In my 20s I studied to be a psychologist but when my son was born when I was 26 I had to go to work and drop out of school to raise my son and support my wife. Looking back now I realize I wasn't a good enough listener to actually be a good psychologist ongoing. But I always have been good at counseling people and helping them stay alive and not commit suicide or self destruct.

I started with keeping myself alive from age 21 to 24 when i wanted more than anything to be dead. But, from this I reinvented myself to be more what might be more useful to me and to God than how I had been raised already. I was successful in reinventing myself and unfortunately watched many friends die who didn't do the work necessary like I did to reinvent themselves to stay alive for 100 or more years like I did in their 20s. Some people lived nearby me so I could help save their lives. But by one's 20s people had moved all over the world and sometimes I couldn't save my friend's lives and this was very difficult. Dying before 20 or 30 was much more common in the U.S. in the 1950s and 1960s than now by the way. So, I saw a whole lot of death in peers in the 1950s and 1960s and throughout the Viet Nam War and from PTSD afterwards.

by God's Grace (I'm still alive at 70)


No comments: