I started blogging in 1999. But, a lot has changed since then. For example, I drove in a car from birth until 1989 without wearing seat belts. Finally, I got one ticket in a car on Maui for not wearing a seat belt. Then when I moved back to the mainland I got another ticket for not wearing a seat belt in the SF Bay area. Suddenly I was motivated to wear a seat belt because I didn't want to pay anymore seat belt tickets. As an intuitive I believe seat belts are counterintuitive to my intuitive senses and actually counterproductive as well. But, even though this is true if wearing a seat belt keeps me from having seat belt tickets then I can see the point of wearing a seat belt too.
The same kind of thing is now true regarding Blogging. I'm starting to learn more from young experts who are educated and professional regarding all this and under 30 years of age and they are saying it's okay to put word buttons of web pages but not to quote a whole webpage. This is how things are changing now slowly online.
Another thing they are saying is not mentioning any names of people in my family or mentioning what city or area I'm presently in. I'm pretty much already there for the most part. I can understand this too for a variety of reasons. Now that the Internet goes worldwide there are all sorts of good and insane people with various motivations worldwide one has to watch out for no matter where you are on earth.
So, you might see my site change a lot from what it is with more commentary and more word buttons but with much less web pages printed out from other sources.
So, I'm trying to adapt to the changes in the rules that are now being enforced more online worldwide just as I had to adapt (after not wearing any seatbelts at all in cars and trucks from 1948 until 1989 in my life). So, as the world changes we all have to find ways to adapt to these changes so our lives work better for ourselves and everyone else on earth as well.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment