Thursday, February 21, 2019

going to the Shrine Auditorium with Kathryn Kuhlman were some of the most Amazing Holy spirit experiences of my entire life

Some people "Live with the Angels". Kathryn Kuhlman was one of these people. She was an incredible magnet for angels and the Holy Spirit. In some ways I have never seen anything like it anywhere on earth!

Often other evangelists are fake and all about money. However, my experience of her was always genuine and powerful and very very deep. when you live with angels as I have always chosen to you can spot a fake miles away. But, Kathryn Kuhlman was one of the very very few Real ones I ever saw in person.

And the Holy spirit she would invoke would be so very powerful that people would pass out from it right and left all over the place. Even after it would end I would have to grab the rails to get out of there because I felt so intoxicated by being around so many thousands and thousands of angels and powerful Holy Spirit that was  creating thousands of healings in people there.

People around me knew this too. They just knew it and it permanently changed their lives.

When people take drugs they are looking actually for the real Holy spirit which is "the drug of the Angels living with you through the holy spirit".

This is what people want really but don't know where to get it. So, luckily I knew that people like Kathryn Kuhlman and going to places like Yosemite National Park and Mt. Shasta was where I would always find God and angels and I would be healed. So, this is what I did to stay alive and live with the angels starting in the 1970s in my 20s.

By God's Grace

Note: I went a lot with my girlfriend then in the early 1970s. The Shrine Auditorium is in Downtown Los Angeles and my girlfriend then lived in Long Beach at the time. It was always an amazing experience that I will never forget ever in my life.

When you experience the real thing there is nothing like it at all anywhere else.

by God's Grace

No comments: