Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
- Lake Siskiyou - Wikipedia
Sunday, February 10, 2019
It's presently snowing on the Olympic Peninsula and heading for Seattle
As of 12:30 Pm Sunday afternoon February 10th this is what the weather video graphic says is happening right now here on Sunday. A series of storms appears to be hitting California, Oregon and Washington and likely Canada this week bringing more snow to presently dysfunctional Seattle from too much snow already.