I have for some time felt that I was getting out of sync of the times and wanting some help in navigating my website. As we go through life laws and criteria of everything changes. As you grow older sometimes you are less and the front end of all this like you might be in college or out in the world in your teens and 20s. So, you might not "Get the message" because your life is mostly behind you in some ways. Maybe you are retired (me for 20 years now) since age 50 when I had a heart virus, for example.
So, I started my first blog in 1999 as a way of sharing my experiences with God before I died (which then I thought might be soon) but by some miracle I'm still alive 20 years later. So, my meditation and disclipline on some levels has been to blog like I promised God I would in 1998 when I sort of expected to die from a heart virus when the angels came for me in fall 1998. I remember them coming for me and me preparing to die then. I looked in the bathroom mirror and my lips were blue and I was having trouble feeling my arms at the time because they were numb. So, I called my son to come take me to the hospital because I knew somehow if I called an ambulance I would die that day.
So, when the angels surrounded me and came for me I expected to die then: "Except they started saying in unison around me: "You aren't going to die! Your Life will get better now!" over and over again. This somehow drilled into the cells of my body so completely that my cells knew it was true, even if my human mind was having trouble with the whole thing being true. Later, at the hospital the doctors and nurses said that near death experiences often generate angel experiences for people when they come into the emergency rooms. So, they are used to hearing these angel stories from people when they almost or do die then.
So, the angels saved my life that day and I survived the 8 months of near death experiences and came out the other side and started my first blog then in 1999 in June when I had recovered from a heart virus. Then in 2007 I started two new blogs and let the first one go in 2007 and I still have the two I started in 2007, this being one of them.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment