If you receive this text message on your smartphone: "WF Notice: Your account is disabled. To enable (then word button) STOP 1615 to opt out."
You are being scammed likely by Russia, China or North Korean agents here. The problems likely are coming from a country like one of the above and is extremely sophisticated. Any information you give to these people is not to Wells Fargo at all. Go into your local Wells Fargo office and talk to someone there so they can help you. Don't believe ANY text or email from something like the above. You need to see a bank teller or bank official to get the REAL INFORMATION so you aren't scammed out of your bank information, passwords or money or all of this!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"