Saturday, November 17, 2007

Trying to Change theClimate

Trying to Change the Climate. Many people want to change the climate back to the way it was. In the first place that isn't going to happen. The best we can hope for at this point is that some humans survive what we have already created 1000 or 2000 years from now. I know this sounds pessimistic and bizarre but I have found I can trust my precognitive senses pretty much over the years. If I get something really strong, it usually happens.

It is my present belief as a precognitive psychic that even if we got 80 to 90% of the population of earth to only use wind and solar generated power we still couldn't stop what is coming. I'm sorry but it is too late for that. Our progeny will hate us and our ancestors for the hell they will experience. They will hate us for our ignorance of what we have been doing for hundreds of years on earth now.

However, the single most important thing is to create ways to preserve technology and culture and religion underground where winds or water can't blow or wash it away. That way future citizens of earth can find these caches of knowledge and have access to the use of some of our technology, culture, religions and philosophy. The other alternative is to do nothing and let our progeny become cavemen and cave women once again.

No comments: