Hit and Run (2012) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt2097307/Rating: 6/10 - 20,270 votesDirected by David Palmer, Dax Shepard. With Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper, Kristin Chenoweth. Former getaway driver Charlie Bronson ...I watched this movie again on Netflix by streaming it tonight. My wife also asked me to watch it again with her later this week because she loved this movie. There is something in the movie that reminds my wife and I of the couple in the movie played by Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell. The dynamics between them often reminds my wife and I of us the last 20 years we have been together. She is very educated and though I have been to college I was raised by an Electrical Contractor and so was my Dad and Grandad and one uncle. So, my dad taught me the trade while I was 12 to 17 summers and sometimes after school in my Junior year.So, there is a similar dynamic between my wife and I so we both love this movie because of that.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Sunday, October 20, 2013
HIt and Run:2012 movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment