Thursday, May 22, 2014

If you knew what I know you would never be Afraid

John Douglas said this to the group of people he was talking to this week. I also have this kind of experience with life because I am an intuitive. However, I prefer to heal at a distance. I think it is that I spent a lot of time as a cave yogi so public speaking while healing isn't my favorite thing to do even though in college I got an A in public Speaking. So, though I'm really good at it it is more difficult to share with people deep truths while speaking in front of people.

For me, I feel kind of overwhelmed by all the different interfacing realities in the room of people so if I go into a deep intuitive state I can get sort of nauseated with a sort of whiplash effect of trying to create the best reality for everyone present. It is sort of like conducting an orchestra when you are an intuitive speaking in front of a large group of people and the effect on me if I'm trying to be intuitive often just makes me feel sort of confused and nauseous.

However, everyone is different than everyone else regarding this. Some people run their energy in such a way that speaking about spiritual things in public is useful to them.

I think the advantage for me in writing about my experiences is that I have the kind of karma and astrological states where when I share things if there is a 51% chance or better that someone can benefit from what I write about I will usually write. Because with this motivation it is always going to help the most people as well as me.

So, I'm acting in everyone's best interests including my own enlightened self interests at the same time. So, it goes out through all time and space (these helpful changes to people's lives including my own) and it travels both forwards and backwards into timelines throughout the earth, the solar system through the galaxy and past this galaxy into other galaxies and dimensions just like every thought, feeling and spoken word anyone has or utters does too and changes the whole universe in big or little ways depending upon what it is.

So, why wouldn't you be afraid if you knew what I know?

You wouldn't be afraid because you would see that all of us are immortal beings and that a human form is just something that we wear to experience mortality so we don't die of boredom from being the God-like beings our species really is. So, in some ways there is nothing to fear but fear itself as long as you realize all beings big and small are all your brothers and sisters so you take care of them as your friends and relatives. So, as long as you are a kind being that also knows how to survive anything there is nothing to fear really after that.

However, even I sometimes have difficulties with what I can transitions. Transitions of all kinds often are a little concerning because often you don't know what is coming next, like when you or someone else drops off their mortal coil. These kinds of transitions take many people a month or 3 months to adapt to depending upon their relationship with the universe and their creator. For example, I knew a Catholic Priest with  200 IQ that was an intuitive like me who was just as comfortable when he passed on as he was here on earth. However, he was the exception of all the souls I have watched pass on on the other side. Most people need at least a few days to adapt even if they are intuitives. Because learning to live without a physical body here on earth takes a little adapting to for most of us.

No comments: