Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Snow Geese in the Snow outside my hospital window

There's a flock of about 40 Geese (Canadian Geese) I think that live here around the hospital area because it is nice here and there are ponds for them to drink from. We saw a group of 5 goslings the other day when I first came out of ICU recovery.

Right now, I'm watching it snow and it is about 5:45 am PDT. Two Geese (a mated pair) walked by with snow on their back like this was normal for them while the male guarded the female while she ate grass or whatever she was finding there.

Then an all wheel drive (likely driven by a female nurse or doctor) drove up and parked in the snow nearby. My wife said she left her Lexus at the hotel and drove my 4WD Toyota Tundra here from the hotel because she had heard it would snow this morning.

No comments: