Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Hospital may release me today

The Hospital may release me later today. It is now 1:55 am PDT on Wednesday and my long painful ordeal began March 27th 2015. The first real food I could either eat or keep down was dinner before last on Monday night.

People in this hospital have been ideal in that Mercy Hospital is not so large that you get lost and die in because there are just too many people, nor is it so small and ill equiped that you die there either.

This facility I would say is the ideal medical facility I have ever been in in regard to quality of employees, care of service, size of facility, beauty of facility and helpfulness of all employees helping me want to stay alive and helping me in every conceivable way to do so.

So, I want to express my gratitude to everyone here who helped me stay alive and want to stay alive while going through all this various kinds of physical trauma from my burst appendix.

No comments: