Thursday, April 2, 2015

The sometimes violent collision of ordinary and non-ordinary reality

The good news of the last 24 hours: I'm on the mend and I know it. Whatever happened or caused this to happen I'm slowly getting better.

One more difficult part of this to deal with now after 6 almost 7 days of the non-ordinary reality that comes from near starvation it is now colliding the last 12 hours or so with ordinary reality in a whiplash effect that can almost be nauseous. So, I'm feeling a little confused, disturbed, disoriented and quite frankly a little scared, even though I know it should soon pass as I now move to more constant Ordinary realities as my digestive track returns more slowly towards normalcy.

I can see how the invention of the fire for light and torches likely prevented a lot of people killing or wounding each other as they tried to figure out what the heck was going on late at night and got scared.

Then with Gas Lights and electric nights at nights more and more murders by accident likely were reduced wherever there were lights.

So, here is the common sequence of events:

I close my eyes to dose.
WTF?
What am I looking at?
Where am I?
(now I'd like to remind you that none of this is your choice)

You can't choose where you are.
You can't choose what this is about.
You have no control at all because it isn't volitional.
It is your subconscious mind sort of going crazy and
vomiting things you have no idea what they are coming up
all the time.

So, since you are two or more places at once (and this is really crazy)
and since you have no control of what you are watching (like a TV that forces you to watch a horror movie while you are changing your baby)

So, what do you do?

You open up your eyes, turn on the lights and instantly your theater forced presentation goes away.

Thank God.

So, this is why I think campfires, then torches, then gas lights, then electric lights saved millions from maimings and deaths since the end of the 1800s, especially in people who were on starvation diets and weren't entirely sure which reality they were in.

This cycle kept repeating itself over 12 hours. So, except from about 6 am to 8:00 AM I didn't sleep last night.

However, don't feel to sorry for me regarding sleep because I have slept 50 minutes out of every 60 minutes 24 hours a day (5/6 of the time) continuously pretty much from 6:30 saturday morning until
Tuesday morning. (It is now Thursday Morning around 9 AM.

No comments: