Wednesday, May 4, 2011

more on Soul Travel

My God Daughter and her boyfriend came up from San Diego yesterday and we all went out to a Japanese Restaurant. She said she had seen a movie called "Insidious" which she said was like a perversion in a very negative way about what I write about in a positive way. I said I wasn't interested in seeing any movie like that as I only function in a positive direction as a soul.

I first said that anytime you think waking or sleeping you are soul traveling. Any time you think about anyone they are aware of it to a greater or lesser degree. I said that of all the realms of consciousness, the weirdest one is the physical one we all now physically live in. All the other realms that people can visit by thinking and feeling are less weird than this one. At least this is my experience.

I started out as a little child wishing to become a soul traveler around 5 to 8 years old. I was born very intuitively gifted and it took me a long time to realize most people (even though most were fairly gifted latently) were not using their gifts like I was from such a very early age. Sometimes, I think that when Archangel Michael came with his band of angels and healed me from whooping cough when I was 2, he left the desire in me deeply to become like him. So the effect of his saving my life was to make me become much like an archangel that also has a physical body. It has taken me most of my life to fully understand this and I'm still trying to make more sense of this every day now that I'm 63 years old.

So, because I began soul traveling as a child more after my life was saved by Archangel Michael and his band of archangels my life was very different than most people likely after this experience. By age 22 I was very proficient and consciously soul traveling all over the earth. Also, around this same time I went off the earth soul traveling and began to travel around the solar system and through the center of the sun (which as a soul is the quickest way to get to the center of the galaxy. However, if you want to go to the edge of the Galaxy the quickest way there is to experience yourself there and then you will be there.

However, going out into the void between galaxies was the single most terrifying experience of my life. Because the supreme state of non-ordinary reality is there. So unless you want everything that isn't whole and balanced exploding out of your soul in one moment don't go there if you aren't ready for that. I was supremely unready at that moment and this caused me to stop consciously soul traveling for several years until I met my first Tibetan Lama and realized what this void out beyond the galaxies really was.

After that I was no longer terrified of the void out beyond the edge of the galaxy and I could visit any galaxy I wanted. But here I must say that as souls we are mostly attuned to life within this galaxy. And so memories of places beyond this galaxy do not register in a normal way within the minds of our bodies here. So, though you may visit other galaxies you may have the feeling of visiting there but your memories are sort of scrubbed for security reasons (both in the interests of this galaxy and the other galaxies that you visit). That is the best way that I can put this.

So, then I realized that I had been trained as a messenger between galaxies because I was capable of this. I realized this during my 30s.

Sometime between the ages of 30 and 40 years of age I came to the conclusion experiencially that neither time nor space was ultimately real. It is only relatively real. Because of this experience I found that it is primarily based upon what you believe is going on any given moment. So, if I believe that I am somewhere as a soul then I am and I realized that there is almost no energy at all expended in being anywhere or everywhere. So I decided to accept being everywhere at once in the universe because this was how God and his angels had trained me to be. So now any place or time I want to be I already am there without any effort. So, even though as a little child I wanted to soul travel to see God this became my adult experience to be with God everywhere at once in my everyday experience. I find great peace in this realization and everyday enlightened experience of constantly being with God everywhere everywhen.

No comments: