Since XM Sirius Satellite comes free with my new Toyota Tundra 4wd for three months I have been pretty amazed at the commercial free radio reception anywhere (except next to a mountain or something like that.) I have been convinced especially traveling through northern Arizona and the California Mohave Desert (where day or night there may be no radio reception at all) that I want to continue to receive Satellite signals in my truck. Since I'm retired and I also have an Iphone4 I don't need the navigate traffic part of it but I can still get everything they offer which is commercial free music and entertainment anywhere. I especially like the 5, 6, 7,8, and 9 because it is music from (5) 50s (6) 60s etc. commercial free. Yesterday I was listening to 1950s music and felt very nostalgic and safe listening to it somehow. I felt much safer then than since President Kennedy was assasinated in 1963. I think the whole world felt very boring and safe in the 1950s (at least that is what I thought as a child born in 1948). Music was just very simple then and there were no political overtones in everything written like there often is now since the 1960s. It was all about falling in love or being sad because it didn't work out. People were basically very simple and uncomplicated in the music scene back in the 1950s. Now it is literally anything goes(look at lady Gaga). I like her music but you wouldn't have seen a meat dress in the 1950s. People back then would have locked her up. But that was then and this is now. Now we complicate the hell out of everything to the point where everyone wants to just throw up in complete confusion. Though more different groups have more rights worldwide, now everyone is much more confused than they once were and the increasing violence worldwide demonstrates this fact.
Anyway, something called XM Everything is only $12.95 a month for your car or truck if it can receive and play XM Sirius Satellite radio transmissions.
Here is an internet button for them:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling