Whether you call since 9-11, the Bush Era, the 9-11 Osama Era or whatever you call it, it's now over. There have been many extreme changes that affected everyone on earth like this. Another one was the collapse of the Soviet Union, The 2007 and 2008 never ending recession, and the Bay of Pigs, Cuban Nuclear Missile Crisis, and the Assassination of JF Kennedy, the Bobby Kennedy and then Martin Luther King. All these crises created entirely different worlds for people to live in not only in the U.S. but also around the world Because the U.S. is like an elephant amongst mostly mice and ants. If that elephant rolls over in its sleep it affects everyone to a greater or lesser degree worldwide.
Where these changes will lead us no one completely knows. However, for those of us old enough to know what was going on during any or all the changes before, we recognize the feeling of major change on the winds worldwide. Where it all will lead and what it all means historians will have to figure out 5, 10 or 20 or more years from now. However, all of us can feel big changes coming worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File