Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
Friday, May 20, 2011
Greece, Portugal, Spain and France?
As the debt of Greece right now may sink the European Union, France is encouraging Greece to go its own way with its own currency. I think nations in Europe having a debt problem need their own currencies because it is only fair to their people not to be destroyed completely financially by trying to stay on the Euro. It is better for most everyone in those countries to go back on their own currencies. However, I think that there still should be easy access to all these countries without showing passports (similar to the United States in this way) between European countries. So, they would still be part of the European Union and just have their own currencies. Portugal and Greece right now might need to do this and then later Spain and France. Lately it is seen that France is also coming into a range of debt so that it might also have to have its own currency too within the next 5 to 10 years as well. I think just viewing all this as pragmatically as possible will allow the best good to come for the common people of all these countries as well as the rest of the world.