http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/4e561641f4/the-funniest-signs-from-the-rally-to-restore-sanity-and-or-fear
I think if you paste in this address you will love these (protest) signs like my family did. They are just all so very ambiguous.
My favorite is held up by a World War II Veteran that reads:
"I fought Nazis and they don't look like Obama"
Here's another:
"If it weren't for CNN I wouldn't know what is happening on Twitter"
or "My comedy Channel- Fox News"
"My News Channel-Comedy Central"
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment