What do the IMF head and the Governator have in common? They both are above 50 in age and both are very rich and desirable and both are married. And what do I have to say about both of them? "There's no fool like an old fool."
There is a good quote from one of Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry movies. It is as Dirty Harry Blows away the bad guy, He says, "A man's got to know his limitations!" This is the problem with many famous men in the limelight as they grow older in life. Risks that might have been semi permissable at a younger age by society become deadly over 40 or 50 years of age to one's life, psychological state and career and family.
I know it's hard as one ages, especially if one is rich also. It's sort of like becoming a spoiled child that can have anything they want except their youth once again. But the problem with this is that different things are possible at different times of our lives and what is possible and maybe even good for us at younger ages becomes more and more deadly with age. So, for all you men out there who have means and were or are still handsome or relatively handsome with money. Take a look at what happened to these two men. That should be enough to scare you straight. After 40 if you don't keep your pecker in your pants the world just might cut it off and none of us want that. Do we?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling