Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reawaken the Truth of your Heart

I would rather be,
sitting under a tree,
learning about life from a bee,
buzzing from flower to flower.
Enjoying the bright sun
making rainbows with the light rain shower.
Dew upon the grass,
looks so stunning sparkling around my feet.
I look down expecting to find the beautious vision all around,
but my eyes can only see the cold hard grey of the city street.
I close my eyes and my heart sends out a prayer and a message to all hearts around;
What you look so desperately for and think you lack, has never left you. It is always with you, inside you.
May we all someday, wake up sitting beneath a beautifully blossoming spring tree,
with our hearts full of how sweet life can be,
listening to the steady rhythm of the softly buzzing bees.

note: This was written by my older daughter while she was traveling. I just thought I would share it with you.

No comments: