In fact, I don't think Trump sees it as being "Corrupt" at all. He just sees this as good business and how to become a millionaire and billionaire. IN other words you cannot believe in the Constitution or Bill or Rights and be a billionaire (from Trump's point of view). You cannot pay people that you have hired and instead you make them sue you for the 3 million dollars you owe them like the real estate lady who sued him and won.
So, not paying people for services rendered is a way of life for Donald Trump.
Demanding absolute loyalty and giving none is a way of life for Donald Trump.
So, from his point of view the rest of us who are honorable are just "Suckers".
His philosophy is basically like PT Barnum which is "There's a sucker born every minute!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017