In fact, I don't think Trump sees it as being "Corrupt" at all. He just sees this as good business and how to become a millionaire and billionaire. IN other words you cannot believe in the Constitution or Bill or Rights and be a billionaire (from Trump's point of view). You cannot pay people that you have hired and instead you make them sue you for the 3 million dollars you owe them like the real estate lady who sued him and won.
So, not paying people for services rendered is a way of life for Donald Trump.
Demanding absolute loyalty and giving none is a way of life for Donald Trump.
So, from his point of view the rest of us who are honorable are just "Suckers".
His philosophy is basically like PT Barnum which is "There's a sucker born every minute!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia