I shared these short blurbs with you to demonstrate the insanity of these times in Europe, in Texas, in the Philippines, and in regard to people traveling inside America and from America to other places around the world 234,000,000 people flying from just June to August this year on all the American run Airlines.
It sounds to me after hearing these numbers that a lot of people around the world are coming to America simply because it is one of the last relatively safe places from Terrorists around the world.
So, as long as you know where to go and where not to go if you are from other countries you should be just fine. It isn't the terrorists that you likely need to worry about it is going to certain areas that might not be safe for you.
If you just think that 1/2 or more the people in the U.S. have guns of one sort or another it changes how things are here.
For example, when I was in South Korea people use truck and motorcycles like weapons there. It is just the way things are there.
If you did the same thing here likely someone would shoot you. This is just the way things are here. It's different. When everyone can own a weapon it is a great equalizer. But, if you don't consider the fact that literally anyone could have a loaded gun in their possession right now then you are just being stupid if you are anywhere here in the U.S.
They aren't going to use that weapon on you, you just don't want to piss people off. That's all.
This is why people are often more polite here than in many other countries. Because they don't want to be shot by someone who is armed that they don't know about.
In some ways things haven't changed all that much from the Old Wild West of the late 1800s and early 1900s. Except now, guns are usually kept in glove boxes of cars, under front seats, in homes, or in a shoulder holster under a jacket or a leg holster for a really small but still deadly gun.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language