I shared these short blurbs with you to demonstrate the insanity of these times in Europe, in Texas, in the Philippines, and in regard to people traveling inside America and from America to other places around the world 234,000,000 people flying from just June to August this year on all the American run Airlines.
It sounds to me after hearing these numbers that a lot of people around the world are coming to America simply because it is one of the last relatively safe places from Terrorists around the world.
So, as long as you know where to go and where not to go if you are from other countries you should be just fine. It isn't the terrorists that you likely need to worry about it is going to certain areas that might not be safe for you.
If you just think that 1/2 or more the people in the U.S. have guns of one sort or another it changes how things are here.
For example, when I was in South Korea people use truck and motorcycles like weapons there. It is just the way things are there.
If you did the same thing here likely someone would shoot you. This is just the way things are here. It's different. When everyone can own a weapon it is a great equalizer. But, if you don't consider the fact that literally anyone could have a loaded gun in their possession right now then you are just being stupid if you are anywhere here in the U.S.
They aren't going to use that weapon on you, you just don't want to piss people off. That's all.
This is why people are often more polite here than in many other countries. Because they don't want to be shot by someone who is armed that they don't know about.
In some ways things haven't changed all that much from the Old Wild West of the late 1800s and early 1900s. Except now, guns are usually kept in glove boxes of cars, under front seats, in homes, or in a shoulder holster under a jacket or a leg holster for a really small but still deadly gun.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go