Maybe not Trump. I think he has just let the military do their own thing. What's wrong with this?
Our military isn't designed to create policy. They are designed to enforce policy instead. So, to me, this is the biggest problem with just turning our military loose on any subject like Trump has done.
Creating policy is expected to be political through diplomacy. When the military gets involved there might be a greater chance of violence if they are expected to produce policy because diplomacy is not a military function inherently.
so, when the U.S. shoots down a Syrian warplane and then shoots down an Iranian Drone within a day or two you kind of know "No one is minding the store" in regard to U.S. policy.
Unless the policy Trump is maybe activating is to totally piss off Russia, Syria and Iran or something else no one knows about.
However, my point of view is that in regard to the Syrian plane being shot down, the Iranian drone being shot down and U.S. warplanes flying near North Korea that possibly Trump and the White House are not minding the store so to speak regarding foreign affairs.
Australia is obviously on top of all this by grounding their fighter planes after Syrian plane was shot down.
Where is the U.S.?
Is there even any rational policy?
Or are we just winging it?
What's going on?
The world should even be more scared than most Americans are already.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot