Thursday, April 2, 2015

The most likely physical cause of my near death experience

I'm the most mentally competent I have been since Friday Afternoon driving up from the SF Bay Area to Mt. Shasta. Extreme pain, exhaustion, near Starvation diet etc. have taken their toll. On the bright side I likely have lost a great deal of weight from eating basically nothing but less than a full cup of plain Kefir, a mouthful of gluten free oatmeal, Pedialyte (to keep my electrolytes up to prevent further dehydration, and water.

Also, after a very scary somewhat prophetic dream in the middle of the night that really freaked me out it stimulated my mind to know what I needed to eat to make it through the week: Mangoes, Papayas and organic brown rice.

So, even though I could only eat 5 to 10 grains of rice every hour with a small piece of mango today my son told me who has a BS in Nursing that this would be the best thing to continue a stream of food and roughage and fruit meat keeping my intestines clean and healing them in this way now that my intestines have started to work again since bout Monday Morning again. I think the most painful thing during the first two days is I could not pass Gass or any feces. So, that meant any gas I got rid of had to be through belching. This was pretty awful and I never want to experience anything that painful ever again for that long. This was why I couldn't eat food because it couldn't go anywhere to process. Luckily, my thyroid and Heart medicines stayed down and were small enough to go into my body and be effective from Saturday Morning onward or I would have had to go back to the hospital to stay on oxygen or I would have also died from that.

The Likely cause:

The likely cause was Chicken McNuggets that were old or something was wrong with maybe the batter they were cooked in which gave me food poisoning during my trip. However, I didn't start throwing up until about 6 pm Friday night and didn't stop throwing up until at least 2 am. This is the last time I will ever eat Chicken McNuggets ever in my life at any point, obviously.

I had a similar experience 5 or 10 years ago from a Quiche from Trader Joe's. I had 4 to 6 feet projectile vomiting from food poisoning from the quiche there as well. (They often don't check their dates there and if you aren't efficient at this you could be dead. (Otherwise I love Trader Joe's.)

So, this appears to be the most likely sequence events as I backtrack Sherlock Holmes Style.

OF course if you are an intuitive like me you know the inner cause was my children all growing up and moving away. I realized since I'm mostly retired I could live anywhere (maybe one month in Mt. Shasta and one month in the Bay area) or whatever I need to do to keep myself happy and alive in the future. My wife is just going to have to deal with this if she wants me to stay alive. And she does.

No comments: