I find it most useful to think about what religions actually are in this way. So, when people kill each other over religions they are actually killing each other because other people aren't speaking the same language as they are. (which is how many wars started when people were even more ignorant than they are now).
So, when religious people kill each other it is the most like that of killing each other because they don't worship or speak the same language.
I think that God would be pretty offended by this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling