Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Heading south to SoCal
My wife and I finally got enough done to be able to take off for a little bit. So, we packed up one of our vehicles and left today. The weather was nice and we were happy not to be in the rain which was going to arrive in the SF bay area tomorrow but would miss San Luis Obispo and points south from there. It was a really beautiful drive south because things are at the least still at least 1/2 green everywhere. The wild mustard is at least now 4 to 5 feet tall most places it grows wild along the sides of roads as we headed south. The traffic mostly wasn't bad except through the largest cities on 101 and the view of the ocean and white caps and islands was breathtaking around Pismo Beach because it is such a clear and sunny Day. Great Trip so far!