My son said how he was thinking of flying to the city in Japan where the city got hit by the bad earthquake but he didn't have a good feeling about it for some reason so he didn't go. He realized what he had been feeling was that the earthquake was coming and he didn't want to experience that. So, this was a good thing. Often we can sense what is coming, we might not know exactly what it is but it is always important to listen to our intuition because it just might save our lives, our families lives or our friends lives or even a stranger's life. So, when something doesn't feel right try to track down what it is so your life or someone else's life might be saved.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida
- Wikipedia updated to today on: The Islamic State: (of Iraq and the Levant)
- ISIS or ISIL? which is correct?