My son said how he was thinking of flying to the city in Japan where the city got hit by the bad earthquake but he didn't have a good feeling about it for some reason so he didn't go. He realized what he had been feeling was that the earthquake was coming and he didn't want to experience that. So, this was a good thing. Often we can sense what is coming, we might not know exactly what it is but it is always important to listen to our intuition because it just might save our lives, our families lives or our friends lives or even a stranger's life. So, when something doesn't feel right try to track down what it is so your life or someone else's life might be saved.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.