My son said how he was thinking of flying to the city in Japan where the city got hit by the bad earthquake but he didn't have a good feeling about it for some reason so he didn't go. He realized what he had been feeling was that the earthquake was coming and he didn't want to experience that. So, this was a good thing. Often we can sense what is coming, we might not know exactly what it is but it is always important to listen to our intuition because it just might save our lives, our families lives or our friends lives or even a stranger's life. So, when something doesn't feel right try to track down what it is so your life or someone else's life might be saved.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia