Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
More regarding the Comte de Saint Germain
The Comte de Saint Germain is an actual historical figure who knew Several of the Louis Kings of France including the XVI and Marie Antoinette. He is an interesting figure in that he was considered to be royalty and traveled to many courts throughout Europe including England. You could call him a scientist, a courtier, a spy for several nations (mostly France and England) and if you think he was also Francis Bacon born in the 1500s he also wrote the Shakespearean plays under the pen name William Shakespeare and also was the Father of the Scientific Method and one of the illegitimate sons of Queen Elizabeth I. He is also known to have been Prince Ragoczy of Transylvania (if you believe he was three people at once and the foremost Oriental Adept of Europe at the time and quite an excellent Concert Violinist of the times as well. It all depends what you believe because it is sort of like Jesus where there are now religions built around him that don't necessarily agree with history, so Saint Germain is sort of the same thing. It all depends upon what you believe at this point. Because unless you are a time traveler who can go back in time you aren't going to meet them in their native environments and know for sure what actually happened from the 1500s to the 1800s or after or the Times of Christ around the year zero AD.