Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Saturday, April 30, 2016
Many Tesla owners are putting in solar arrays and Tesla Walls on their homes to get electricity for free to drive their cars
I was talking to my cousin about this. In fact, his wife's women's club in Orange county wants to have him come and give a talk on Teslas for them because several of them want to buy Teslas to reduce the cost their children and grandchildren are paying for gasoline ongoing. You will find this sort of thing throughout Coastal California especially, as parents and grandparents who can afford it are buying Teslas as a way to keep reducing the price of Gasoline nationwide and worldwide by NEVER using any anymore. Californians tend to think this way more than most other States or Countries would because people are often very well educated here and want the people of the U.S. and the world not to die soon from Climate changes as many already have and more are going to die now every year worldwide from this ongoing for at least the next 300 to 500 years no matter what we do here on earth. So, whatever you can do might spell the difference between life and death at some point for your grandchildren worldwide.