Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday
Saturday, April 30, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen weather patterns like this in the U.S.
Here's what's really weird about weather patterns right now. The most obvious is how intense the storms are from Louisiana and Texas to the North right now. But, if you look more closely and put the weather radars in motion it is even weirder than that. Normally most storms go from North to south while moving in an Easterly direction or south to north while moving in an easterly direction. But, if you look at the storms from North Dakota Westwards they are going west which is really weird. Then you look at the storm system over Las Vegas and Los Angeles and San Diego and it is rotating in a counter clockwise manner and weather in Las Vegas is rotating backwards towards the Sierras and Los Angeles and San Diego and then back up to Las Vegas and Arizona once again. Very weird all over!