Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Saturday, April 30, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen weather patterns like this in the U.S.
Here's what's really weird about weather patterns right now. The most obvious is how intense the storms are from Louisiana and Texas to the North right now. But, if you look more closely and put the weather radars in motion it is even weirder than that. Normally most storms go from North to south while moving in an Easterly direction or south to north while moving in an easterly direction. But, if you look at the storms from North Dakota Westwards they are going west which is really weird. Then you look at the storm system over Las Vegas and Los Angeles and San Diego and it is rotating in a counter clockwise manner and weather in Las Vegas is rotating backwards towards the Sierras and Los Angeles and San Diego and then back up to Las Vegas and Arizona once again. Very weird all over!