What I've noticed is that cell phone data can be terrible and wifi can be terrible along the strip in Las Vegas, probably worse than almost anywhere you can get wifi. My thought is that it is that so many people are trying to use wifi and data on their phones that most of the time you might as well be where there are no bars on your phone at all if you try to do anything at all. But, then you walk 10 feet somewhere else and it might be okay or 10 minutes or an hour later it might be okay for 10 minutes and then be terrible the rest of the night. So, go figure. This is just what I've noticed.
However, if you turn your TV on you can get cable wherever you are staying. So, it's just cell phone data, wifi and sometimes trying to make wireless calls at all where you get bumped off in the middle of a conversation. All these things seem to happen all the time along the strip in Vegas.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- The main problem with the 3rd industrial revolution?
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs