What I've noticed is that cell phone data can be terrible and wifi can be terrible along the strip in Las Vegas, probably worse than almost anywhere you can get wifi. My thought is that it is that so many people are trying to use wifi and data on their phones that most of the time you might as well be where there are no bars on your phone at all if you try to do anything at all. But, then you walk 10 feet somewhere else and it might be okay or 10 minutes or an hour later it might be okay for 10 minutes and then be terrible the rest of the night. So, go figure. This is just what I've noticed.
However, if you turn your TV on you can get cable wherever you are staying. So, it's just cell phone data, wifi and sometimes trying to make wireless calls at all where you get bumped off in the middle of a conversation. All these things seem to happen all the time along the strip in Vegas.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.