I was staying at a nice hotel near Disneyland and my computer stopped working. Then when I put it on recharge thinking this was the problem the light was green which meant it was recharged completely. But, what was strange was that the while light that tells you the computer is on wasn't going more intense and less intense and stayed at the same rate which it never does. Then, when I opened the computer laptop, nothing and the little light went out. I suspected it was the Hotel wifi because of the way it was acting. Later my wife talked to the concierge and they said it had killed many computers, Ipads and smartphones but they can't seem to stop it. It is a Google.com that is a fake one that destroys everything electronic that doesn't have the very latest software. I tried my wife's computer but it said the Google.com was fake and wouldn't go online at all.
But, this isn't all bad because I need to change the battery in my Macbook pro if I'm going to keep it rather than to buy another one. So, if they can rescue my laptop then I will have them change the battery too.
But, it is why I haven't been blogging at all the last 36 hours or so. So, I thought I'd let you know. So, now I'm back home near San Francisco and using my wife's large IMac at home.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge