Because of this what you take for granted history wise may no longer be true on the timeline you presently live. However, sometimes you will see the changes as you study history in newer publications.
History is actually (HIS Story) which usually means it is written by the winners of any conflicts that occur. So, taking any history as gospel is pretty ridiculous in the first place because of this.
However, it is helpful in understanding how cultures got to be the way they are just like in studying the religions of the world as in "Comparative Religions" is helpful in understanding why countries are the way they are today.
But, if you are wise and practical you will also see that just accepting that time is always being refined and changed in the past, present and future (or else you would already be dead) is a useful way to view how the world actually is and has always been.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits