I write to help make people's lives better not worse. So, being an intuitive often I know how people react to what I write. So, as long as it helps more people than not I sometimes leave what I write up online. However, other things aren't understood in the right context that I wrote it in and can tell intuitively in an moment. So, often I know immediately when I should delete something because it isn't being received in the way or ways I intended. It's sort of like raising a flag and seeing who salutes it. If no one salutes it (respects or enjoys it or benefits it) then I delete it usually withing 24 hours. Other things might be good for some people but might really upset other people. Sometimes I might delete something like this if it isn't helpful enough to some or all people. This is another form of editing I do all the time at this site.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.