I write to help make people's lives better not worse. So, being an intuitive often I know how people react to what I write. So, as long as it helps more people than not I sometimes leave what I write up online. However, other things aren't understood in the right context that I wrote it in and can tell intuitively in an moment. So, often I know immediately when I should delete something because it isn't being received in the way or ways I intended. It's sort of like raising a flag and seeing who salutes it. If no one salutes it (respects or enjoys it or benefits it) then I delete it usually withing 24 hours. Other things might be good for some people but might really upset other people. Sometimes I might delete something like this if it isn't helpful enough to some or all people. This is another form of editing I do all the time at this site.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida
- Wikipedia updated to today on: The Islamic State: (of Iraq and the Levant)
- ISIS or ISIL? which is correct?