Thanks for visiting my site and sharing my interests in trying to prevent the permanent extinction of mankind. There are many ways we can do this. One way is to be an inventor of solar powered devices or solar gathering devices on the clothes we wear or on the cars and vehicles we build. Another way is to help build wind technology that is more acceptable and less noisy for city or suburban areas where there is a lot of wind to be generated. Another way is to make more practical the use of ocean generators where waves generate electricity or where water moving generates electricity or any new ways to create power through hydrogen fusion like the sun where there is no nuclear waste we have to deal with at all. This might enable us when all the oil is used up to not have to separate hydrogen from water to have power then because if we do this enough there will be no water left on earth at all.
So, finding practical ways to stay alive here on earth is one of the ways we prevent exinction of human kind and all life on earth. Global warming is going to kill more and more of us each year now for at least the next 300 to 500 years. This is a given.
So, developing technologies so some of us will survive anything is important so all humans don't go extinct on earth or beyond earth. Your children's children's children will never be born unless we all contribute to a better outcome somehow and ongoing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of