Wednesday, February 20, 2019

intuitivefred888

When I began this website and dragonofcompassion.com
 http://dragonofcompassion.com/

dragonofcompassion - Home

www.dragonofcompassion.com
WELCOME TO FRED'S Dragonofcompassion.com. Today is February 12th 2010. Since I consider my site a public service and anything I do on it is a conscious free volunteer effort I'm beginning to edit my Index site.
  • Mahasiddha
    Mahasiddha Padma is a Sanskrit Scholar and writes down...
  • Memories Part 6 and 7
    Memories part 6 and 7 My Book Memories web page 4 Lord fire...
  • Elohar
    Note: To avoid any confusion it is important to note that if...
  • Hiding
    I have transferred "Hiding in Plain Sight" here so it is...
  • Archive I B
    archive I B. Another View of Global Warming. January 1st...
  • Eridian
    Eridian is also known as "Meridian" or because he encircles...
  • Memories Part 10
    My Book Memories web page 10 NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS...
  • Intuitivefred888
    This was my wife's idea because a lot of my longer stuff is...
 it was 2007. I had had one other website at geocities.com that yahoo had bought eventually since 1999 in June. In May 1999 I had been told I had been cured of a Heart virus because my doctors finally were able to diagnose me in May 1999 as that was what was wrong with me since Fall 1998. Most people then died of Heart viruses and in 1998 and 1999 I was the only one in California that I knew of that had survived a heart virus then. My dermatologist who had cut off skin cancers since 1995 when I decided to go because my aunt had died from a melanoma had a cousin I believe who also died from a heart virus at age 29 I believe so he had me go to a different dermatologist because I reminded him of his dead cousin then. So, I changed dermatologists after this happened to him.

I had grown up with a father who was a sun worshiper since he moved from Seattle to San Diego when I was 4 years old. So, I naturally followed my father with my shirt off getting tan whenever possible once I lived all over California ever since mostly. So, of course when I was in my 40s I needed to go to a dermatologist because by then I had been a surfer, mountain climber, rock climber, off road motorcyclist, Scuba diver, working out doors etc etc etc. In other words almost everything I did I did outside from childhood onwards because I lived in Southern California most so that was possible because you might not have rain some years for 360 days a year. This wasn't very unusual then in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s etc.

So, in 2007 intuitivefred888 became the handle I chose for my site because I realized since I had already perfected blogging a lot from 1999 (when I was forced to retire) from a heart virus until 2007 almost 10 years later and I knew it was likely that I would sooner or later have a large audience which became true eventually when one month I had 100,000 views at this site and now a total of
2,261,585
 visits to this site total so far and the visits just keep on coming.

By God's Grace 

Intuitivefred888 came from the fact that I had been called "Fred or Freddie" since childhood and "Intuitive" is what people often called me too through life as I would tell people what would happen in their lives before they knew.

Knowing what is coming is a way to stay alive a long time if people will listen to you. But, there is another side to it too for me which was being  a risk taker also sort of because I had already almost died of whooping cough and childhood epilepsy so taking physical risks was a way to convince myself I was still alive a lot until my son was born when I was 26 and I stopped rock climbing with thousands of feet exposure so I wouldn't die like one friend of mine did when he fell a couple of years later.
But, I see being an "Intuitive" as a calling to help other people develop this quality in their lives if they want to live to 100 or more in their lives too. So, I write to help keep the human race from going extinct.
By God's Grace


 

No comments: