Sunday, April 5, 2009

North Korea Launches Missile

As an intuitive I was worried because of what I have been picking up the past two days. My normal symptoms for a big earthquake tend to be disorientation and disruption of normal dreams and activities about one week before an earthquake. My worst experience for me was before the 2004 Tsunami. I was wondering then if I was dying. I also experienced the heaven realms coming much closer to earth and couldn't figure out why. I soon found out when 250,000 people died in that Tsunami after Christmas 2004 in Indonesia. At least after it happened I knew what I had been feeling and that at least I was going to be okay.

The last 2 days have been this same kind of disjointedness where nothing seems to flow right. I was very grateful to learn just now that North Korea launched its missile and no one was immediately hurt by it as far as we know now. This sort of relieved me in knowing it wasn't(for now) a physical earthquake but a mass human 'worry earthquake' which often makes similar kinds of psychic effects in people without the mass deaths. For example, people have been so distressed there are many more murder suicides lately around the world. This is one of the manifestations of what I'm talking about. When people don't have jobs, food, shelter, some people lose it. I think we should be prepared for a a lot more people losing it around the world. Prayers for people to be strong in these times might be more important than any time I have known since the Cuban Missile Crisis. I'm not saying that a potential earthquake has been averted. What I am saying is that the emotional release of the humans of earth knowing no nuke happened with the North Korean missile launch was helpful to mankind.

However, this whole incident could trigger some sort of war or military accident still, so we are not out of the woods yet. The G-20 summit might be eclipsed by what happens now in regard to North Korea, the U.S. and Japan and South Korea. There are some really pissed off people in all these countries right now! Prayers would be very helpful right now.

No comments: