What was the #1 reason that 1,000 men didn't pursue a woman whom they were initially interested in? I've labeled it "The Boss Lady." He thinks she's terrific -- smart and successful -- but he decides he'd rather hire her than date her. In such a situation, women typically guess that men are intimidated by their success or strong personality. But men said they get enough aggression at work all day, and when they come home they want to be with someone softer, more nurturing. They do want someone intelligent with an interesting career, but they prefer a warm demeanor. end quote
I find this is absolutely true. Men get tired of competing with other men possibly even aggressive women at work. They don't want someone to compete with at home as well.
That doesn't mean some men don't want and intelligent woman at home to protect their back so to speak. But they want this woman to protect their back and not to just castrate them psychologically every time they walk in the door. Though men might put up with constant psychological castration, usually there are only two reasons a man will put up with this: his children and a whole lot of money. Otherwise he will just eventually walk out the door unless he thinks you are going to try to kill him or commit suicide without him.
Even then if it is bad enough he might simply disappear to where no one will find him that you know.
However, if we are just talking about basic dating the above article from the above webpage address my wife and step daughter thought was very excellent too. I printed out a copy for my wife and she gave it to my goddaughter who is 23 and she wants to give it to a friend that is too competitive and aggressive with men. So, it is a very useful article for the aggressive alpha female who is well educated and successful but alone.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Where the surfer died from the Shark
- found more info on Vaccine! UK and Germany start Coronavirus Vaccine Trial: Indian PHarma will also play big role
- researcher in India designs potential covid-19 VACCINE CANDIDATES
- Tiny migrating yellow and Green Birds