Monday, April 20, 2009

How to Create a Super Psychic

First of all the problem with this idea is motivation. If you actually create someone like I'm talking about you still have to worry about motivation. Because in the end what we are motivated by dictates all, or almost all our actions. And motivations are created by our life experiences.

For example, my kindness and compassion for all life in the universe came directly from almost dying first, from whooping cough at age 2 and then second from childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15. It was the nearness of death and of death looking over my shoulder that gave me compassion for all life in the universe. The common experience of death looking over all our shoulders made me care about all beings past, present and future in the universe.

So, I would say from my life experience that a super psychic would only be useful to mankind's continued existence on earth and beyond if that psychic had the best interests of all life on earth in mind, including his or her own.

Next, a friend of mine got a Master's degree in History of Religion and specializing in Buddhism and Sanskrit during the early 1970s.

One of the many very interesting things he told me about was that all religious leaders down through history had one thing in common. They were all either epileptic, hynotic, catatonic or trancers. (There might be one or more categories I'm not remembering). But of the ones I'm remembering, for example, both Jesus and Mohammed were thought to be epileptic. For example, in The Last Temptation of Christ: the movie, Jesus was depicted as an epileptic throughout the movie. It wouldn't be obvious to anyone but an epileptic or to people who lived with or who had studied epileptics up close and personal. But that was the general idea. Likewise, Mohammed also is considered by serious historians to be an epileptic like Jesus.

Now, some of you might be offended or think this is awful. However, please remember that people like Alexander the Great, Napolean, Michelangelo, all were epileptics as well. For those that survive the disease there can be many benefits like projecting charisma psychically and the ability to telepathically get people to completely understand what you are talking about. However, this ablity might disappear with most anti-seizure medications.

When one is epileptic and not taking seizure suppressing drugs it is often like being in between life and death. Some people call this a natural shamanic state where one can speak with both the living and the dead. Even after my seizures permanently ended at age 15 my ability to speak with those who have passed over has remained. In some ways people I was close to are even closer to me after they pass over. So I watch how difficult it is for many souls to adapt to being on the other side. It is no necessarily an easy thing to cope with unless one understands the basic nature and physics of no longer living in a human body on earth.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my idea would be that if two people, male and female, who were of childbearing age, decided to marry or to have a child together and if both of them had demonstrated psychic ability, the likelihood would be their children would have some or all of their gifts and new gifts of their own.

Let me take this one step further. Let us imagine that there are two epileptics that cannot control their seizures without drugs but who also know that they are very gifted when they don't take seizure suppressing drugs. Let's suppose that the brain microprocessor that is now invented to permanently suppress seizures goes into wide usage. Let's further suppose that two of these with the microprocessor implants get together and have a child. It is possible that that child would also inherit both parents psychic gifts along with their epilepsy but since this child could also have a microprocessor implant, this child could theoretically keep his or her psychic gifts and be trained by his or her parents to use these gifts in a constructive way for all concerned.

But, once again the problem is not with the abilities. The problem as always is having the proper motivation to not misuse psychic gifts. As a lifelong psychic I can always tell when I meet someone who is gifted. I can't always right a way tell what exactly their gifts are. But I always know they are gifted and it immediately either puts me on guard or at ease depending upon how they use their gifts. I can usually tell within 5 minutes of talking to anyone what gifts they have, how they use these gifts and if they can be trusted to not use their gifts against me or others.

I have found that ALL successful people are psychically gifted. That is a given. They can have all sorts of different sorts of IQs but they are all psychically gifted.

I think governments have already been trying to create psychically gifted people since at least world war II with varying results. Because of these ever varying results they tend more to studying gifted people than trying to create them genetically.

However, in the end the result is all about motivation and motivation is all about one's experiences in and with life.

No comments: