Monday, April 20, 2009

King Buddha

It is said that Siddhartha was a young Prince in India. At that time India and Nepal were many small kingdoms much like feudal europe. This was about 2500 BC. When Siddhartha was a baby a great Seer came to bless the new Prince and to tell his fortune. He said that Siddhartha would become a great spiritual leader. His father, the king wanted his son only to become King like himself and tried to protect Siddhartha from this spiritual outcome. But he was unable to. One day Siddhartha went outside the gates of the palace and saw old and sick people for the first time and felt sadness and pain for the first time. He saw lepers with their fingers and noses slowly falling off and many other people old and in pain and starving. He decided that he must find an end to the pain of all beings in the way a great king thinks. He cut off his long beautiful hair and gave it to his servant and bade him take the hair home as a symbol of his renunciation of his throne. This left his new wife and baby alone without husband and father. This left his father without a Prince to become king. But this also created a King Buddha eventually for potentially all mankind.

To my way of thinking though there are many Buddhas there is only one King Buddha in our world era. And also to my way of thinking though there may have been many other Christs before Jesus, there is only one King Christ, Jesus who followed the King Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama Buddha and who also taught compassion and its component, forgiveness. So Jesus and before him Gautama Buddha taught compassion and Jesus emphasized forgiveness. By this change world civilization has prospered. People were not executed and killed to the degree they were before for very minor infractions. And because of this the world has now grown to almost 7 billion people. In some ways Buddha and Jesus did their jobs too well and now there are too many of us. Now, it seems God and the Primordial Buddhas are having to thin us out with global climate change. After teaching us how to be kind and not just genocide each other they are having to thin us out over the next 1000 years. This is my way of thinking.

So, both Buddha and Jesus set the bar very high for us to follow. Buddha set an example of becoming a King Buddha and Jesus set the example of becoming a King Christ. So it is our blessing and honor to follow in their footsteps.

How should we do this? First, by studying their example. By studying what their basic attitude were we start to become like them. In much the same way if one wants to become a scientist one studies people like Francis Bacon who codified the scientific method for us. To simplify, the scientific method comes from having a hypothesis and proving it enough to become a theory and proving that enough so that eventually it becomes a law.

In the same way I believe one moves forward the most efficiently to become a King Buddha by proving what Buddha taught to be both useful and factual and true. Also, to become more like Jesus one must prove to themselves what Jesus taught was useful, beautiful and true. Only by proving what they both taught was true to oneself does one then have the actual ability to become like them.

Otherwise it is like building a house out of sand. One is never sure when the wind will come up and blow that house down. So approaching both what both Jesus and what Buddha taught as a spiritual scientist gives one immeasurable strength in facing whatever comes in ones life. Also, by finding and seeking out people who are also bastions of Buddhic and Christic thought and action one begins to develop as a King Buddha and to become more like Christ every day.

The next step is to write about ones experiences like I am here. In this way we witness to all mankind that the teachings of both Buddha and Jesus are incredible useful, meaningful and Yes, scientific if approached in the right way.

As a young man, God gave me childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15 years of age. I think it very likely that I would have become a scientist or a builder of robots like I remember being thousands of years ago in Atlantis. However, like Buddha, I was told not to do that this time as it wouldn't be good for my soul. Though I started in this direction by age 20 an angel came to me and told me that a robotics path wouldn't be allowed for me in this present lifetime. I was sad about this because at the time I was very logical and couldn't figure out what to do with my incredibly logical mind.

But soon, I was applying my logic to religion and spiritual thought with a fervor and found myself slowly moving forward in consciousness. I discovered more and more spiritual teachers to help me move forward just like Buddha and Jesus did as young men.

I discovered that as I applied myself for the betterment of all beings as well as myself miracles began to happen in my life. I found myself putting the needs of the people around me before myself and more miracles happened. I would quit my job and take care of friends who became suicidal and despondent until they were out of danger. I would drop everything to take care of an injured or sick friend or relative. By living my life in this way miracles grew and grew and grew in my life.

When God freed me from Childhood Epilepsy at age 15 I was given many supernatural gifts as a blessing and reward for surviving that. So at first I was both happy and scared about these gifts as I had no one to teach me how to use them. Both my father and mother were gifted as well but my father wouldn't talk about supernatural gifts to me. Though my mother would talk to me about her gifts mind were more powerful and superior to hers so it scared her a little. However, in her Scottish Celtic tradition she told me that people who were "touched by an angel" with childhood epilepsy like I was often had these kinds of precognitive and healing gifts. From her way of seeing I was very special and would be helpful to mankind.

This was not at all what I had planned with my life as spiritual things always seemed so unquantifiable. It all just seemed too impossible to deal with. And yet, I couldn't deny that I had these gifts and I Must find a way so that both I and the human race could survive my gifts. So I did.

I began by developing ways to protect others from my gifts at first because I didn't fully understand how they worked. For example, often people if they were bad to me at work would meet with accidents. Whenever this happened I would quite my job as I knew it had something to do with me. In this way I could protect them until I figured out what had happened.

Much later in life I learned from Tibetan Lama teachers that I was special and that specially gifted people have to learn to prevent others from doing harm to us in many different ways, otherwise our tutelary dieties will protect us from them directly and put them in the hospital. So it is our duty to develop ways of protecting the ignorant from their potential actions against a bodhisattva, or developed being.

Since I learned this at about age 32 I have been able to protect all beings around me from doing me harm in ignorance when they were ignorant of the potential consequences of their actions. This relieved me a great deal and I was much less stressed after I learned how to do this.

I learned that tutelary dieties are much like Arkangels and maybe the same thing. They protect evolved souls from harm by ignorant souls. Ignorant doesn't mean bad it just means unschooled and untutored in how things actually are.

Tutelary dieties prevent the ignorant from gaining bad karma from harming an evolved soul. The karma one receives is based upon the spiritual attainment of the one that an ignorant soul harms. For example, if someone shoots a Pope the karma is much worse than shooting a fellow ignorant person. I'm not entirely sure all of you might receive that example well but I couldn't think of a more universal one that would be more useful in this context.

So, as time went on and my intutive abilities developed because of the right use of them, many times I would be aware of things happening on the other side of the planet(without computer internet, tv, newspapers, radio, telephone or someone telling me). I was able to pray about these things and thereby to help effect a positive outcome to a negative situation. Many of you don't believe such things are possible. Well, I didn't either until I was able to do this automatically.

Like other kinds of knowledge the capacity to do these kinds of things evolves slowly like a flower as a bud slowly opens to the sun and rain over time. None of these things can be forced because forcing these things almost always creates a negative non useful outcome in some way.

So, the best way I can put this is that all life around you watches everything you think, say, or do. And all life, as God, decides what abilities you keep and which ones are taken from you. This is the way it actually works all the time. Only by using gifts in a way in which all or most life around you actually agrees do you keep these kinds of gifts. This is the way it actually works. I'm very grateful to be able to share this with you because I'm not sure how many people understand this in the world we presently live in.

No comments: