First of all we are about to witness the anniversary of a miracle on Easter.
However, I would define a miracle as an act or acts of kindness bestowed by one or more beings upon one or more beings, even if those beings receiving are not aware of the being or beings bestowing the miracle or miracles.
Also, do you consider yourself a miracle? If not, how do you expect to get out of the mess you are presently in? If you do consider yourself to be a miracle then you are a kindness bestowed upon all life by one or more beings.
When I was traveling in India people always said "Namaste" in greeting pronounced Nam-ah-stay. It means literally, "I bow to the God within you". So, literally in this culture everyone is a miracle and a blessing from God.
If everyone saw everyone as a miracle from God the world would be a happier, safer place.
This is what I believe.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits