"I would shoot him in self-defense."
Matt Rinaldi, Republican Texas state representative, responding on Facebook to allegations he threatened to gun down Democratic colleague Poncho Nevarez during a scuffle; Rinaldi had called federal immigration officials to detain people protesting an anti-Santuary cities law in the statehouse and claimed Nevarez threatened him first, which Nevarez denied.
End quote from page 6 from Time magazine dated June 12th 2017
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017