"I would shoot him in self-defense."
Matt Rinaldi, Republican Texas state representative, responding on Facebook to allegations he threatened to gun down Democratic colleague Poncho Nevarez during a scuffle; Rinaldi had called federal immigration officials to detain people protesting an anti-Santuary cities law in the statehouse and claimed Nevarez threatened him first, which Nevarez denied.
End quote from page 6 from Time magazine dated June 12th 2017
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- What is the secret of life?
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation