"I would shoot him in self-defense."
Matt Rinaldi, Republican Texas state representative, responding on Facebook to allegations he threatened to gun down Democratic colleague Poncho Nevarez during a scuffle; Rinaldi had called federal immigration officials to detain people protesting an anti-Santuary cities law in the statehouse and claimed Nevarez threatened him first, which Nevarez denied.
End quote from page 6 from Time magazine dated June 12th 2017
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go