Friday, May 16, 2014

Creators

I was trying to wrap my mind around thödgal which is one of the aspects of Dzogchen which is an extremely powerful Tibetan Buddhist Meditational Practice when I realized many of these ways of perceiving reality led me back to my experiences with Beings I call the "Creators" but many might call Gods because they create all Galaxies but originated in what is called Dark Matter before any Galaxies existed at all.

These beings are in some ways "Beyond the conception of most human beings" and yet that I have experienced is where our souls come from as humans. Is there a soul before or that originates before someone incarnated as a "Creator". I'm not sure about this question or the answer to this question. It's hard enough for me "even after first experiencing Creators in my early 20s" to be able to deal with all this as a human being even today.

What are creators?

They create Galaxies like humans create farms to feed their families on the shifts of energy between Dark matter, matter and Anti-matter. Dark matter appears to be in reality matter and anti-matter combined without time space. So, dark matter does not contain time space. Time space originates when Dark matter is split into matter and anti-matter. Without this split time doesn't exist.

So, the Creators are used to a universe in which time does not exist (at least the original ones were) who hadn't built farms (galaxies) for their kids to eat energy better  yet.

What are the Creators? That's a very difficult thing to describe because they appear to be comfortable in both dark matter (without time or space), and matter (with time and space) and likely comfortable in anti-matter (I'm not sure what kind of time space exists in the anti-matter galaxies) that are complements to the matter ones that exist in a polar opposite dimension much like we have north and south poles on earth and every planet or sun has north and south magnetic poles too.

No comments: