Mostly it depends upon a few people never giving up no matter what and learning to be more and more efficient at everything useful that they do over time. Then these efficiencies are taught to the next generation and then they do the same. The next generations are born and then they do the same.
The only problem with this equation is that when every generation is this efficient eventually there is no room on the planet for more people.
So, as you can see Global Climate change is sure to thin us all out.
Until we learn to manage the weather ourselves.
And then at some point we really will have to get a handle on overpopulation or it's all over for us as a human race here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS