US Government Hiding 'Time-Traveling UFO,' Says Area 51 Whistleblower

Thursday, 18 January 2018 - 10:36AM
US Government Hiding 'Time-Traveling UFO,' Says Area 51 Whistleblower
<>
Image credit: YouTube
This might be the most incredible UFO story we've ever heard. A former high-ranking US Marine claims to have flown a "time-traveling" alien spaceship at Area 51 and now he's on the run from the US government. We've all heard the stories about a highly classified United States Air Force base in Nevada called Area 51 where the government is allegedly storing and experimenting with alien technology. 

The conspiracy theories about what goes down there have been floating around over half a century with no concrete evidence to support them, but now the world may have a witness who is willing to share what he knows. "The reason I'm recording this video is because I have to get something off my conscience," a man who self-identifies as Robert Miller says at the beginning of his YouTube confessional.

"What I'm about to tell you is something I haven't even told me closest relatives...After making this video I will be living on the run for fear of our government."
end quote from:
https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/17561-us-government-hiding-time-traveling-ufo-says-area-51-whistleblower