Mostly it depends upon a few people never giving up no matter what and learning to be more and more efficient at everything useful that they do over time. Then these efficiencies are taught to the next generation and then they do the same. The next generations are born and then they do the same.
The only problem with this equation is that when every generation is this efficient eventually there is no room on the planet for more people.
So, as you can see Global Climate change is sure to thin us all out.
Until we learn to manage the weather ourselves.
And then at some point we really will have to get a handle on overpopulation or it's all over for us as a human race here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation