Mostly it depends upon a few people never giving up no matter what and learning to be more and more efficient at everything useful that they do over time. Then these efficiencies are taught to the next generation and then they do the same. The next generations are born and then they do the same.
The only problem with this equation is that when every generation is this efficient eventually there is no room on the planet for more people.
So, as you can see Global Climate change is sure to thin us all out.
Until we learn to manage the weather ourselves.
And then at some point we really will have to get a handle on overpopulation or it's all over for us as a human race here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language