Mostly it depends upon a few people never giving up no matter what and learning to be more and more efficient at everything useful that they do over time. Then these efficiencies are taught to the next generation and then they do the same. The next generations are born and then they do the same.
The only problem with this equation is that when every generation is this efficient eventually there is no room on the planet for more people.
So, as you can see Global Climate change is sure to thin us all out.
Until we learn to manage the weather ourselves.
And then at some point we really will have to get a handle on overpopulation or it's all over for us as a human race here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go