Mostly it depends upon a few people never giving up no matter what and learning to be more and more efficient at everything useful that they do over time. Then these efficiencies are taught to the next generation and then they do the same. The next generations are born and then they do the same.
The only problem with this equation is that when every generation is this efficient eventually there is no room on the planet for more people.
So, as you can see Global Climate change is sure to thin us all out.
Until we learn to manage the weather ourselves.
And then at some point we really will have to get a handle on overpopulation or it's all over for us as a human race here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- Crowdsourcing terms
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia