- 1 day ago ... Read our on-the-scene report from One Love Manchester, where Ariana Grande and friends led a cathartic tribute to those killed in the May ...
- 16 hours ago ... Ariana Grande during the One Love Manchester Benefit Concert at Old ... Kevin Mazur/One Love Manchester/Getty Images for One Love ...
One Love Manchester News
Ariana Grande One Love Manchester concert: fans shower Ariana with praise after moving, joyous nightThe Telegraph via Yahoo News14 hours agoOne, saw some of the biggest names in music assemble alongside the 23-year-old pop star to help raise funds for those who were injured and the relatives of those who died in the attack ...
- TheWrap13 hours agoPer the Red Cross, that means the Manchester Emergency Fund now holds north of 10 million British Pounds, which is roughly $13 million here. Sunday’s concert was held in response to a ...
- Cosmopolitan via Yahoo News13 hours agoOn Sunday, she performed at Ariana Grande's One Love benefit concert in Manchester, England (the video is below! You *have* to watch it!),and on Saturday, Ms. Miley was ...
One Love Manchester Benefit Raises $3 Million, Draws Massive Audience
Grande performed the final song for the evening, a patient, minimalist rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." It was a perfect choice, thematically and musically, to close a concert so defiant and communal in aim and execution. Grande, her voice tired from the long evening, paused with tears in her eyes before the song's coda as the crowd, made up of people the same age as those who attended her concert in the area less than two weeks earlier, watched on — no doubt tired, but no less passionate for it.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Monday, June 5, 2017
One Love Manchester benefit concert
I tried to share the Rolling stone article but this was the best I could do. Many of these articles brought me to tears in a good way. So, I thought they might cheer you up to when we all need it worldwide so much lately.